Tourist Long Term Visa


Do I need a visa for my visit to France?

If you’re booking a long stay in France without any plans of working, whether that’s for pleasure or personal reasons, you’ll need a visa. 

For any stay of more than 3 months, you’ll need a tourist or private long-stay visa.

Any time you want to stay in France for more than 90 days, you’ll have to apply for your visa in advance. With that, you’ll get a long-stay visa that acts as a residence permit (VLS-TS). Don’t forget to validate this visa online once you get to France. You have 3 months to get this done, so you’ll have plenty of time!

Make sure this is the right visa for you by using this simple and easy visa wizard.

Last updated 15 May 2024